What credit score is needed for a gas card?
The best gas rewards credit cards typically require at least good credit. That means a FICO® Score of around 670 or higher. However, you can find gas cards for all credit types.
What credit cards can I get and use immediately?
- Top credit cards you can use instantly after approval.
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card.
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card.
- United℠ Explorer Card.
- Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards Visa®
- SoFi Credit Card.
Can you get a credit card just for gas?
There are two types of credit cards that could be considered gas credit cards. One type is issued by gas stations, and the other is a more general rewards card that offers bonus rewards for gas purchases.