- No Credit Check: OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card.
- No Deposit: Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa® for Rebuilding Credit.
- Rewards Categories: U.S. Bank Cash+® Visa® Secured Card.
- Unlimited Cash Back: Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards Credit Card.
How can I get a $500 credit card with bad credit?
The best way to get a $500 credit card limit with bad credit is to open a secured credit card account and put down a $500 security deposit. A secured card’s credit limit is generally equal to the amount of the deposit. Most secured cards require a refundable deposit of at least $200-$300.
What credit cards can I get with 500 score?
- Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card.
- Capital One Platinum Credit Card.
- Total Visa® Credit Card.
- Freedom Gold Credit Card.
- Chime Credit Builder Secured Visa® Credit Card.
- Applied Bank® Unsecured Classic Visa® Credit Card.
- Fit Mastercard® Credit Card.
Can you get denied a credit card because of student loans?
Instances of individuals being denied credit cards because of student loans are common. If you have a big student loan, you might find it hard to get a student credit card. This is because card issuers may feel that your income is not enough to cover your debt.