- No Credit Check: OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card.
- No Deposit: Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa® for Rebuilding Credit.
- Rewards Categories: U.S. Bank Cash+® Visa® Secured Card.
- Unlimited Cash Back: Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards Credit Card.
How can I get a $500 credit card with bad credit?
The best way to get a $500 credit card limit with bad credit is to open a secured credit card account and put down a $500 security deposit. A secured card’s credit limit is generally equal to the amount of the deposit. Most secured cards require a refundable deposit of at least $200-$300.
What credit cards can I get with 500 score?
- Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card.
- Capital One Platinum Credit Card.
- Total Visa® Credit Card.
- Freedom Gold Credit Card.
- Chime Credit Builder Secured Visa® Credit Card.
- Applied Bank® Unsecured Classic Visa® Credit Card.
- Fit Mastercard® Credit Card.
Can you get a credit card with a 300 credit score?
The best type of credit card for a 300 credit score is a secured credit card with no credit check when you apply. These credit cards offer high odds of approval even for people with the lowest credit score possible because your credit history doesn’t factor into the approval decision.