- Surge® Platinum Mastercard® 4.7 /5.0 Stars.
- Total Visa® Card.
- First Access Visa® Card.
- Milestone® Mastercard®
- Indigo® Mastercard® Credit Card.
- The First Progress Platinum Elite Mastercard® Secured Credit Card.
- First Progress Platinum Prestige Mastercard® Secured Credit Card.
How can I get approved for a credit card with no money down?
- Authorized users on someone else’s credit card don’t require a deposit.
- Student credit cards with no down payment are accessible.
- Secured credit cards may be an alternative to no-deposit credit cards.
Will credit card companies give you a second chance?
Yes. Almost all credit card companies, including major issuers like Visa, Mastercard, and Capital One, have some version of a second chance credit card.
Is there a credit card with no security deposit?
An unsecured credit card is a traditional credit card product that doesn’t require a deposit for approval. Your new card may charge an annual fee when you activate it, but that does not qualify as a deposit. Since these cards have no security backing, a bank may reserve them for consumers who have good credit.