What credit cards offer primary car rental insurance?
- Chase Sapphire Reserve.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card.
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- Ink Business Preferred Credit Card.
- Ink Business Cash Credit Card.
- Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card.
- United Explorer Card.
- United Quest Card.
What is the best credit card for rental insurance?
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®: Best for Travel Expenses.
- Bilt World Elite Mastercard®: Best No Annual Fee Card.
- Chase Freedom Flex℠: Best Rotating Category.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: Best Mid-Tier.
- Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express: Best Hotel Card for Car Rental.
What credit cards pay for car insurance?
Most major insurance companies accept credit cards — including Visa, Mastercard, and American Express — as payment for your premiums. Paying the total car insurance premium for the year could save you up to 20% since many insurers discount annual premium payments.