- PREMIER Bankcard® Mastercard® Credit Card. 4.8 /5.0 Stars.
- PREMIER Bankcard® Grey Credit Card. 4.8 /5.0 Stars.
- Surge® Platinum Mastercard®
- Reflex® Platinum Mastercard®
- Indigo® Mastercard® Credit Card.
- Total Visa® Card.
- Merrick Bank Double Your Line® Mastercard®
How can I get a credit card without putting money down?
- See If You’re Pre-Approved for a Card.
- Apply for a Student Credit Card.
- Become an Authorized User on Someone Else’s Account.
- Reconsider Getting a Secured Credit Card With a Deposit.
- Improve Your Credit and Chances of Getting an Unsecured Card.
What is the easiest unsecured card to get?
The Credit One Visa Card is the easiest unsecured credit card to get. It is available to people with bad credit or no credit. Cardholders also earn 1% cash back on eligible purchases.
Will credit card companies give you a second chance?
Yes. Almost all credit card companies, including major issuers like Visa, Mastercard, and Capital One, have some version of a second chance credit card.