- Apple Card – Goldman Sachs Bank.
- Capital One.
- Synchrony Bank.
- U.S Bank.
What is the TransUnion credit score used for?
The score is one of many pieces of information the lender may use in evaluating your credit application. It gives lenders a fast and objective measurement in determining the risk in lending money to you. Because of credit scores, you might get a loan faster and the credit decision may be fairer.
Do banks use TransUnion or Equifax?
“In general, lenders have a preferred credit report between Equifax, Experian, or TransUnion. However, they may pull more than one credit report. If you’re unsure, ask which one they pull.
What are the credit cards that use TransUnion only?
- Chase Sapphire Reserve® Apply Now »
- Chase Freedom Unlimited® Apply Now »
- Chase Freedom Flex℠ Apply Now »
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card. See Details »
- Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card. See Details »
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- FRONTIER Airlines World Mastercard®
- JetBlue Card.