- Apple Card – Goldman Sachs Bank.
- Capital One.
- Synchrony Bank.
- U.S Bank.
What are the credit cards that use TransUnion only?
- Chase Sapphire Reserve® Apply Now »
- Chase Freedom Unlimited® Apply Now »
- Chase Freedom Flex℠ Apply Now »
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card. See Details »
- Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card. See Details »
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- FRONTIER Airlines World Mastercard®
- JetBlue Card.
Does Capital One use TransUnion?
Capital One appears to use all three major credit bureaus—Equifax, Transunion and Experian.
Do credit card companies look at TransUnion or Equifax?
In any case, the card issuer can pull your credit report with any of the three major credit bureaus — or even all of them. This means that your credit report could come from Equifax, Experian and TransUnion or any combination of these bureaus.