- Citi Premier® Card Learn More.
- Chase Freedom Flex℠ Learn More.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve® Learn More.
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card Learn More.
- Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card Learn More.
Does Chase use TransUnion?
It appears Chase reports authorized users to all three major credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax and TransUnion especially).
Do credit cards use FICO or TransUnion?
For the majority of general lending decisions, such as personal loans and credit cards, lenders use your FICO Score.
Does Amex look at TransUnion?
American Express uses all three major credit bureaus (TransUnion, Equifax and Experian) in order to assess your creditworthiness.