What are the cons of the extra card?
- Monthly fee can be expensive.
- Doesn’t report to TransUnion.
- No ATM access.
- Rewards program costs additional.
- Can’t transfer custom amounts to Extra Card account.
- Slow customer service, only available through app or website.
- Rewards can only be spent in the Extra Store.
How fast can extra build credit?
While you can’t get an excellent credit score overnight, you can establish one from scratch within three to six months. Read on to learn about the fastest ways to build credit so you can access your best terms on credit cards, mortgages and other financial products.
How long does it take to build credit with extra credit card?
It can take as little as one to six months to build credit with a credit card, if you’re building credit from scratch with a credit card that reports to the credit bureaus monthly.