Do credit cards have insurance on rental cars?
Many credit cards include a form of coverage called a collision damage waiver. When you pay for your rental car with your credit card, and you decline the optional insurance, this coverage can take the place of the expensive policies sold by rental car companies, at no additional cost.
Can I use my Discover card to pay my car insurance?
Yes, you can generally pay for your car insurance with a credit card and doing so may lead to certain benefits like cash back or other credit card perks.
What credit cards offer primary car rental insurance?
- Chase Sapphire Reserve.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card.
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- Ink Business Preferred Credit Card.
- Ink Business Cash Credit Card.
- Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card.
- United Explorer Card.
- United Quest Card.