According to the latest statistics, physicians working in the orthopedics specialty are the highest earning doctors in the US, with an average annual income of US$511K. 2.
How much does UK doctor earn?
What Is The Average Salary For A Doctor?
|Type of Doctor||Average Salary|
|Middle Grade Doctor||£51,000|
1 more row
How much do top doctors make an hour?
How Much Do Doctor Jobs Pay per Hour?
|Annual Salary||Hourly Wage|
What job makes the most money?
- Anesthesiologist. #1 in Best Paying Jobs.
- Surgeon. #2 in Best Paying Jobs.
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist. #3 in Best Paying Jobs.
- Orthodontist. #4 in Best Paying Jobs.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. #5 in Best Paying Jobs.
- Physician. #6 in Best Paying Jobs.
- Psychiatrist. #7 in Best Paying Jobs.