- Carlos Correa, SS, Twins, $35.1 million.
- Mike Trout, OF, Angels, $35.45 million.
- Gerrit Cole, SP, Yankees, $36 million.
- Anthony Rendon, 3B, Angels, $38 million.
- Max Scherzer, SP, Mets, $43.3 million.
- Total Contract Value top five.
Who is the lowest paid MLB player?
The lowest paid MLB players were Andrew Parrino, Stephen Tarpley and Magneuris Sierra, who made $563,500.
Do baseball players get paid every game?
Players are paid monthly or twice monthly by direct deposit during the championship season in accordance with the standard contract, Appendix A to the 2017–2021 Collective Bargaining Agreement [ http://www.mlbplayers.com/pdf9/5450407.pdf ]. They are not paid under their contract for spring training or postseason play.
Who gets paid more NFL or baseball?
In 2021, the NBA minimum was $898,000, the NFL minimum was $660,000 and MLB’s minimum was $570,500. The NBA minimum is now 157% of the MLB minimum and the NFL minimum is 116%.