Who is the richest Bachelor or Bachelorette?
- Emily Maynard (Season 8) – $5 million.
- Kaitlyn Bristowe (Season 11) – $3.5 million.
- Rachel Lindsay (Season 13) – $3 million.
- Jillian Harris (Season 5) – $3 million.
- Trista Sutter (Season 1) – $2 million.
- JoJo Fletcher (Season 12) – $1.5 million.
Who pays for The Bachelor show trips?
They have to cover their own costs, according to Amy Kaufman’s new book Bachelor Nation: Inside the World of America’s Favorite Guilty Pleasure, and it’s not cheap. Participants receive vague instructions, are told to prepare for a variety of climates and must pack as many as 14 formal looks.
Who pays for the engagement ring on The Bachelor?
According to Refinery29, it’s been reported that no one pays for the engagement ring at all–The Bachelorette and The Bachelor couples receive the rings as a donation from Neil Lane! Yes, you read that right! Every newly engaged couple gets the big rock for free, in exchange for the jeweler getting publicity.