How many followers do you need to be considered an influencer?
People with followers in the range between 40,000 and 1 million followers on a social network are macro-influencers. Most influencers are micro-influencers with between 1,000 and 40,000 followers. In really specialist niches, you have nano-influencers with fewer than 1,000 followers.
Who is the biggest influencer?
- Lele Pons. 44M followers.
- nusr_et. 35.6M followers.
- Dan Bilzerian. 32.4M followers.
- Amanda Cerny. 24.8M followers.
- Zach King. 24.3M followers.
- Chiara Ferragni. 23.9M followers.
- pewdiepie. 21.7M followers.
- Cameron Dallas. 21.6M followers.
Who is the highest paid Instagrammer?
Cristiano Ronaldo is the world’s top Instagram earner, making $85.22m in 2021 from sponsored posts. Rival soccer player Lionel Messi is in close second place, with $71.96m. Ellen DeGeneres is the top Instagram earner in the U.S., making $33.73m per year.