How do people make money on VRBO?
- Invest in amenities guests want.
- Only use professional photos.
- Write a vacation rental headline and description that sells.
- Set competitive rates.
- Encourage 5-star reviews.
- Hire a vacation rental manager to maximize your Vrbo income.
How much does vrbo take vs Airbnb?
You can list your property on both Airbnb and Vrbo. Host commission rates are 3% for Airbnb and 5% with Vrbo plus a 3% credit card processing fee. If you’re registered on another travel rental site then you need to contact Vrbo’s listing team to register your property.
How much does the average Vrbo owner make?
Homeowners who offer short-term rentals through VRBO earn an average of $33,000 per year. Of course, those earnings aren’t guaranteed. Factors like location, property size, and occupancy rate influence how much you can earn on VRBO.