- of 10. Babysitter. Teens and pre-teens can earn money by babysitting younger children for neighbors and friends.
- of 10. Pet Sitter. This is often a great starter job for young children.
- of 10. Lemonade Stand.
- of 10. Lawn Mowing.
- of 10. Yard Work.
- of 10. Dog Walker.
- of 10. Paper Route.
- of 10. Working Retail.
What jobs are good for 8 year olds?
- Wash windows. While your kid may need help reaching the higher windows, they should be able to clean most of the windows on your house with a retractable pole.
- Walk the dog.
- Spring cleaning and organizing.
- Tend the garden.
- Rake leaves.
- Shovel snow.
- Car cleaning.
- Sell their toys.
Can 8 year old have a job?
What is California’s legal working age? In California, minors generally have to be at least 14 years old to work. They also usually have to get a Permit to Employ and Work. However, there are exceptions to both of these requirements.
What jobs kids do?
- Making own lunches.
- Taking out rubbish and recycling.
- Hanging out and bringing in washing.
- Water garden.
- Vacuuming – assign one room at a time.
- Packing and emptying dishwasher.