These professionals earn an average salary of $123,821, which works out to about $ 59.53 per hour. The top 10 highest-paid jobs at Walmart are: Software Engineer – $123,821.
What store manager gets paid the most?
- Lowe’s Home Improvement. 3.5 $101,684per year. 51,079 reviews33 salaries reported.
- Mattress Firm. 3.2 $92,521per year. 2,689 reviews413 salaries reported.
- Walmart. 3.4 $85,945per year.
- Pep Boys. 3.1 $73,301per year.
- Sleep Number. 3.3 $72,018per year.
- Show more companies.
What are the levels of management at Walmart?
Walmart utilizes the hierarchical structure which means that current CEO Doug McMillon is the only employee without a direct superior. Directives are sent from top-level management to regional managers, district managers, middle managers, store managers, and store team members when required.
How many hours a week do Walmart store managers work?
Averaged 40-50 hours.