Tip: If you want to save even more, consider making food that doesn’t require a lot of fuel or cold storage.
- Pizza Truck.
- Chili Truck.
- Burger Truck.
- Fried Shrimp Truck.
- Poke Bowl & Sushi Truck.
- Funnel Cake Truck.
What sells best on food truck?
- Amped-up Hamburgers.
- Reinvented Hot dogs.
- Coffee Trucks.
- Smoothie / Healthy Drink Trucks.
- “Grown-up” grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Beef Sliders (Variation on hamburgers.)
- Cupcakes and desserts.
What are the Top 5 reasons food trucks fail?
- Cutting Corners on Equipment. The biggest leap from idea to fruition is purchasing your first food truck.
- Not Knowing Their Audience.
- Not Knowing Themselves.
- Not Marketing Their Business.
- Choosing Quality Over Quantity.
Is it worth owning a food truck?
If you’re looking for a money-making business idea, a food truck is a great one. Successful food trucks can bring in more than $500,000 per year, with startup costs around $40,000. Starting a food truck generally takes three to 12 months and requires these nine steps: Research local food trucks and laws.