According to BLS data, the median salary of 16- to 19-year-olds is $566 per week, which comes out to $29,432 per year. That’s the median across all races, genders and education levels.
How can I make money over the summer?
Summer Money Making Ideas
- Search The Internet.
- Become An Online Tutor.
- Sell Stuff On eBay Or Amazon.
- Fill Out Online Surveys.
- Do Small Online Tasks On Amazon’s Mechanical Turk.
- Deliver Food By Car or Even Bike.
- Drive For Uber or Lyft.
- Deliver Groceries and More!
How can I make $300 fast?
How to make $300 fast
- Ask or volunteer to work overtime. This may seem obvious, but we’ll add it to this “how to make $300 fast” list anyway.
- Sell handmade or household items.
- Drive for Uber or Lyft.
- Deliver for food apps.
- Clean houses.
- Run errands.
- Dog walking/Pet sitting.
- Do lawn care.
How can I make $1000 this month?
- Become a Virtual Bookkeeper from Home.
- Combine a Few Small Side Hustles. Paid surveys. Credit card rewards. Microtasks.
- Make $1,000 a Month Freelancing.
- Blogging Your Way to $1,000 a Month Online.
- Virtual assistant.
- Selling on eBay.
- Invest in real estate.