Why land is the best investment?
Land is a tangible, finite resource that is easy to purchase. Land requires no maintenance and is less expensive than other real estate facets, especially to own over a long period of time. Land ownership requires no additional work from you, leaving you with peace of mind.
How do you profit from land?
- Use the land as RV storage. Just like boats, RVs are often difficult to store.
- Create a campground.
- Invest in solar energy.
- Build horse stables.
- Rent plots to build a community garden.
- Grow flowers to sell at a farmer’s market.
- Create a pet sitting business.
- Offer indoor and outdoor storage.
How can I make money with a small piece of land?
- Solar Energy Investment.
- Construct Horse Stables.
- Investing in Agriculture.
- Rent or Construct Greenhouses.
- Investing in Real Estate.
- Renting Out Your Land for Rallies and Festivals.
- Renting for Billboards and Advertisements.
- Leasing Land to Investors.