Who is the highest paid NASCAR driver?
- Kyle Busch, $16,900,000. The Joe Gibbs Racing driver and two-time NASCAR Cup Series champion is one of the most recognizable faces in the sport, earning $16,900 a year.
- Denny Hamlin, $13,100,000.
- Kevin Harvick, $10,900,000.
- Martin Treux, Jr., $10,400,000.
- Brad Keselowski, $9,400,000.
How are NASCAR drivers paid?
NASCAR drivers pocket a good amount of money each year, especially those who win the most. First, NASCAR drivers are paid a salary by their teams. This can range anywhere from $50,000 at the entry level to over $15 million for established drivers such as Kyle Busch. Second, drivers earn money from race winnings.
Who is the lowest paid NASCAR driver?
However, new stock car drivers often make between $100,000 and $500,000 a year as they enter the sport. The lowest-paid driver among chartered NASCAR teams is Corey Lajoie, who made $200,000 in 2021.