The salaries of Tv Weathermen in the US range from $23,362 to $622,030 , with a median salary of $112,089 .
How much does a NYC weatherman make?
The average salary for a meteorologist in New York is $60,000 per year. Meteorologist salaries in New York can vary between $32,000 to $110,000 and depend on various factors, including skills, experience, employer, bonuses, tips, and more. Was this helpful?
Where do Meteorologist get paid the most?
- New York, NY. $65,250 per year. 10 salaries reported.
- Houston, TX. $59,254 per year. 5 salaries reported.
- Richardson, TX. $58,000 per year. 23 salaries reported.
- Austin, TX. $57,646 per year. 26 salaries reported.
- Raleigh, NC. $56,000 per year.
- Show more nearby cities.
How much does a local chief meteorologist make?
How much does a Chief Meteorologist make? As of Nov 25, 2022, the average annual pay for a Chief Meteorologist in the United States is $95,740 a year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $46.03 an hour. This is the equivalent of $1,841/week or $7,978/month.