Here’s our guide to how 12 year olds can make money.
- Household chores.
- Gardening in the summer.
- Tech support for your parents/grandparents.
- Selling old belongings.
- Walking neighbors’ dogs.
- Washing neighbors’ cars.
- Doing paid online surveys.
- Selling handmade items online.
What is the easiest job for a 12 year old?
Jobs for 12-year-olds
- Paper round.
- Dog walking.
- Car washing.
- Sports coaching.
How can a kid make 100 dollars?
Ways to earn money as a kid of almost any age
- Do chores and odd jobs around the house or neighborhood. Kids who are old enough to help out with household responsibilities and yardwork can cash in on their chores.
- Sell your stuff in person or online.
- Sell lemonade.
- Teach others a skill.
What can a 12 year old make?
There are several ways they can earn money on occasion without having to get a steady job. These money-making ideas are a great way for your 12 year old to earn some extra money every once in a while.
- Scarves, hats, and gloves.
- Home décor.
- Garden decorations.
- Paintings and drawings.