How do you make a money tree easy?
- Fold in both sides of a dollar bill, leaving a small gap.
- Fold all 4 corners into a triangle.
- Crease the folded dollar in half lengthwise to make a trapezoid.
- Create 2 more folded dollar bills to serve as the flower petals.
- Stack your folded bills and tie them together.
How many bills does it take to make a money tree?
You need three folded bills to make this flower. Fold the dollar bill in half lengthwise. You will now have a four-sided trapezoid that looks like a triangle with the top cut off. Repeat with two more dollar bills so you have three all together.