Are NFTs a good investment?
Many invest in NFTs due to their financial potential, as reselling them has proven to be a lucrative path. The resale value of NFTs can be a substantial source of profit for investors. For instance, the initial buyer can buy low and sell high due to the immense resale value of these assets.
How do beginners invest in NFTs?
- Create a crypto wallet.
- Link your wallet to your OpenSea account.
- Buy some ETH. (Keep in mind you’ll need to pay some fees.)
- Create a “collection” of your art.
- Generate an NFT from your collection.
- List your NFT for sale.
- Market your NFT to your fans.
Can you just Screenshot NFTs?
In conclusion, you can screenshot an NFT. However, it will never be as valuable as the original asset and only reinforces the point that non-fungible tokens are trying to make in the first place – the value of digital scarcity.