- Wix (www.wix.com)
- WordPress (www.wordpress.org)
- LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com)
- Weebly (www.weebly.com)
- Medium (www.medium.com)
- Ghost (www.ghost.org)
- Blogger (www.blogger.com)
- Tumblr (www.tumblr.com)
What kind of blog should I start to make money?
How do Blogger bloggers make money for beginners?
- Choose a profitable niche.
- Build an email list.
- Write sponsored product reviews.
- Sell advertising placements.
- Join an affiliate marketing program.
- Offer services.
- Sell digital products.
- Sell physical products.
How much money can you make from creating a blog?
Earning a full income as a blogger is more realistic than you might think. Finance blog Millennial Money reports that after just 2 years of building traffic and subscribers, bloggers can make upwards of $100,000 annually. Even within just the first year, bloggers can easily make an extra $500-$2,000 per month.