Here are a few ideas for how to make money with a good voice: Radio ads and televised commercials. Audiobook or article recordings. Record audio for online videos.
How do I market my voice?
Consider this your Couch to Mic guide. Here are ten steps that can help you market your voice-over skills:
- Give yourself permission to talk about your work.
- Make the time for marketing your voice-over skills.
- Define what success looks like and track your progress.
- Get clear on what your brand is.
- Connect with people.
What type of voice acting pays the most?
Who are some of the highest-paid voice actors?
- Video Games.
What can I do with my voice?
Voice actors, or voice-over artists, are professionals who use their voices to perform various roles and read information.
9 types of voice-over jobs from home
- Animation voice actor.
- Audiobook reader.
- Educational video performer.
- Business voice-over artist.
- Podcast actor.
- Advertisement actor.