Everybody can sell stuff on this list.
- Sell Your Class Notes. The first thing that you can sell in college are the notes you take in class.
- Sell Your Old College Papers. Beyond selling notes, most college students write papers…
- Sell Stuff On Craigslist.
- Sell Crafts On Etsy.
- Sell Stuff on eBay.
How can I make 100 dollars a day?
How to make $100 a day: 36 creative ways to make money
- Take part in research (up to $150/hour)
- Get paid to take surveys.
- Get paid to watch videos online.
- Answer questions for money.
- Download this app and make money by going online.
- Get paid to play games online.
- 7. Make an extra $100 pet sitting.
- Become a shopper.
How can a college student make a living?
10 Gigs for College Students
- Rideshare Driver. If you’ve got a car on campus, you can make good money driving for Uber, Lyft or another ridesharing platform.
- Delivery Driver.
- Virtual Assistant.
- Pet Sit/House Sit.
- Sell Unneeded Belongings Online.
- Take Tasks and Jobs on Demand.
- Sell Your Study Materials.
How can a student make money on the side?
Off-Campus Jobs for College Students
- Work in a cafe or restaurant.
- Become a driver for a rideshare company.
- Deliver food and groceries.
- Work as a store associate.
- Tutor in your native language.
- Get an internship.
- Get a temp job.