- Don’t Underestimate Yourself.
- Dress for the Job You Want.
- Work Outside the Walls Of Your Shop.
- Never Stop Learning.
- Keep Six-Figure Habits.
- Don’t Be Afraid to Do Things Differently.
- Stop Looking Down on Retail.
- Step Out Of Your Comfort Zone.
Do barbers make alot of money?
No, barbers do not make good money.
The average annual salary of a barber is $37,230 in the United States. Most barbers put in at least 40-hour work weeks, and considering the amount of time the average barber works, they are not well-compensated.
How much do most barbers make a year?
|Hourly Wage||$ 10.79||$ 14.41|
|Annual Wage (2)||$ 22,430||$ 29,970|
Do barbers make a good living?
There are many barbers living in large cities that make upwards of six figures. While many others are comfortable working when they want, how often they want, still providing plenty of income for their needs.