Yes, you can make a living selling crafts and you don’t have to go into a lot of debt to start a craft business. Startup costs can be kept low because you don’t need a retail space or loads of inventory, and most crafts don’t require expensive equipment or tools.
What kind of crafts make the most money?
Crafts with the Highest Profit Margins
- 1 – Jewelry. The jewelry industry is a multi-billion dollar industry, so there’s room for every business.
- 2 – Art. Everyone hangs some form of art in their home so it’s an industry people spend money on.
- 3 – Photography.
- 4 – Soap & Candles.
How can I make money fast with crafts?
If you’re looking for a way to bring in some extra money and you enjoy being creative then selling crafts may be the answer for you.
Let’s get into some ideas!
- Worksheets and printables.
- On-demand shirts.
- Planners and organizers.
- Body scrubs.
- Body butter.
- Bath bombs.
- Custom mugs.
- Handmade soap.
How can I make a living from crafting?
How to make a living from selling your crafts – a complete guide
- Selling on Etsy.
- Selling on your own e-commerce site.
- Selling through Facebook.
- Selling through your own website.
- Selling on Not on the High Street.
- Selling at craft fairs and markets.