Making money living in a van isn’t just limited to online jobs. You can also make decent money working in-person jobs on the road. Traveling mechanic: If you’re handy with a wrench and have some mechanical knowledge, another way to make money with your van is to find freelance work fixing other people’s vans!
What can I do for a living to earn money?
Sign up for Free
- Complete Online Surveys.
- Sell Your Favorite Stock Images.
- Become a Virtual Assistant.
- Earn Money Off Your Reviews.
- Sell Household Items on eBay or Amazon.
- Rent Your Gadgets by the Hour.
- Enter Data Online.
- Sell Your Unused Clothes Online.
How do you start a van life?
10 Tips For Living the VanLife | How to Start #vanlife
- Have zero expectations.
- Start with something in great mechanical shape.
- Downsize your electric system.
- Take advantage of paid campsites.
- Test drive the lifestyle.
- Practice (or pay for) parking.
- Have a keep-it-clean routine.
- Think longer term.
How can I make money on the road UK?
One of the most asked questions on the UK Vanife Facebook Group is all about making money on the road.
A guide to making money on the road
- 1 – Matched Betting.
- 2 – Sell your skills on Fiverr.
- 3 – Complete tasks on Clickworker.
- 4 – Get paid to transcribe audio files.