How many followers do you need to get paid on Pinterest?
How Many Followers Do You Need to Make Money on Pinterest? The number of followers on Pinterest doesn’t decide the amount you earn. However, you need at least a thousand followers to successfully market through affiliate links or sponsorships.
How much does Pinterest pay its creators?
So the process can take a while. As of April 2022, they added a dollar limit to each goal so the total that you can make each month is around $6000. From what we’ve heard from creators in the program, Pinterest pays from $150 to $1250/pin depending on the various reward goals.
How do beginners make money on Pinterest?
- Drive traffic with ads.
- Let shoppers purchase directly on Pinterest.
- Become an affiliate marketer.
- Help people shop your look.
- Partner with a brand.
- Join the Pinterest Creator Fund.
- Join the Pinterest Creator Rewards program.
- Follow Pinterest’s Creative Best Practices.