What type of inspector makes the most money?
- Utilities, $85,800.
- Transportation and warehouse, $79,400.
- Manufacturing, $69,300.
How much do top home inspectors make?
In short, the average home inspector salary is somewhere between $30,000 and $90,000 per year. However, there are a lot of factors that play a role in home inspection salaries, so the best answer is “it depends.”
Where do home inspectors get paid the most?
- Chantilly, VA. $71,140 per year. 10 salaries reported.
- Atlanta, GA. $69,674 per year. 15 salaries reported.
- Houston, TX. $67,758 per year. 14 salaries reported.
- Nashville, TN. $66,532 per year. 12 salaries reported.
- Tampa, FL. $66,051 per year.
- Show more nearby cities.
How much do home inspectors make in AZ?
The average annual salary for a home inspector in the state of Arizona is $53,900 per year or $25.91 per hour.