- Instagram. “Our goal is to be the best platform for creators like you to make a living.
- YouTube. YouTube is one of the oldest (and most lucrative) platforms for content creators.
How many views do you need on social media to get paid?
To start monetizing from your social media you will need to have a huge following. For example, with Instagram, you need a minimum of 5,000 Instagram followers and 308 sponsored posts a year to generate $100,000. Youtubers will need at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the past year to start earning.
How many Instagram followers do you need to get paid?
Post a picture with the specified hashtags on Instagram and get paid. You need at least 700 engaged followers to be eligible.
How can I make money on social media with no followers?
- 6 Ways To Make Money On Instagram When You’re Not An influencer. Become an affiliate.
- Sell your intellectual property.
- Become a brand ambassador.
- Sell your images.
- Sell a service.
- Become a micro influencer instead.