- Civil litigation attorney.
- Real estate attorney.
- Intellectual property attorney.
- Bankruptcy lawyer.
- Family lawyer.
- Tax attorney. National average salary: $134,322 per year.
- Corporate attorney. National average salary: $137,364 per year.
- Patent attorney. National average salary: $143,492 per year.
Can lawyers make 1 million a year?
Can a Lawyer Make a Million Dollars a Year? Making more money is about your mindset and strategy. It requires optimization and doing business with the highest-paying clients. So, yes, you can make a million dollars a year.
How much do richest lawyers make?
Following Hurricane Katrina in 2005, he represented victims of the event against insurance companies. During his career he has earned over $1 billion in court and his net worth stands around $1.7 billion.
What jobs pay a million a year?
- Professional athlete.
- Investment banker.
- Certified public accountant.
- Insurance agent.
- Real estate agent.