These cheap meals for college students are simple and healthier than fast food.
- Chicken and Veggie Baking Sheet. Price: $1.50 per serving.
- Tater Tot Casserole. Price: $2.28 per serving.
- Mac and Cheese.
- Two Scrambled Eggs and Toast.
- Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup.
- Baked Ravioli.
- Tortilla Wraps.
How can a limited time college student make money?
10 Gigs for College Students
- Rideshare Driver. If you’ve got a car on campus, you can make good money driving for Uber, Lyft or another ridesharing platform.
- Delivery Driver.
- Virtual Assistant.
- Pet Sit/House Sit.
- Sell Unneeded Belongings Online.
- Take Tasks and Jobs on Demand.
- Sell Your Study Materials.
How can I make money fast if Broke?
18 Ways I’ve Earned Rent Money When I Was Broke
- Teach a skill that you’ve mastered to others.
- Drive for Uber and/or Lyft.
- Put a room in your house on Airbnb.
- Build a social media brand.
- Go through your old things and sell them.
- Pickup jobs on Fiverr.
- Dog walker/sitter.
- Take advantage of credit card deals.
How can I make 100 dollars a day?
How to make $100 a day: 36 creative ways to make money
- Take part in research (up to $150/hour)
- Get paid to take surveys.
- Get paid to watch videos online.
- Answer questions for money.
- Download this app and make money by going online.
- Get paid to play games online.
- 7. Make an extra $100 pet sitting.
- Become a shopper.