- Freelance Makeup Artist. Salary range: $45,500-$63,500 per year.
- Barber. Salary range: $29,500-$58,000 per year.
- Performance Makeup Artist. Salary range: $26,500-$56,500 per year.
- Licensed Barber. Salary range: $31,000-$53,000 per year.
- Airbrush Artist.
- Makeup Artist.
- Beauty Artist.
- Nail Technician.
Where do Cosmetologist make the most money?
- New York, NY. $26.98 per hour. 25 salaries reported.
- Atlanta, GA. $24.45 per hour. 10 salaries reported.
- Charlotte, NC. $23.82 per hour. 26 salaries reported.
- Houston, TX. $23.82 per hour. 72 salaries reported.
- Columbus, OH. $23.36 per hour.
- Show more nearby cities.
How much do most Cosmetologist make a year?
While ZipRecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as $58,000 and as low as $14,000, the majority of Cosmetologist salaries currently range between $22,500 (25th percentile) to $34,500 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $49,500 annually across the United States.
What is the least you can make as a Cosmetologist?
- What is the highest pay for Cosmetologists? Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Cosmetologist is $24.06 / hour.
- What is the lowest pay for Cosmetologists? Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Cosmetologist is $8.67 / hour.
- How can Cosmetologists increase their salary?