Starting salaries for qualified dietitians range from £25,655 to £31,534 (band 5). Dietitians at specialist level (band 6) can earn between £32,306 and £39,027. At advanced (highly specialist) level (band 7), you can earn between £40,057 and £45,839.
What type of dietitian gets paid the most?
Job Titles with the Highest Dietitian Salaries
- Coaching or Counseling Dietitian.
- Online Coaching or Counseling Private Practice Dietitian.
- Director of Nutrition.
- Nutrition Communications.
- Eating Disorders Dietitian.
- Worksite Wellness Dietitian.
- Sales Account Executive.
- Nutrition Blogger. $100,000+ annually.
Where do dietitian get paid the most?
Top 5 Highest Paid Dietitian Jobs by Work Setting
- Private Practice – $129,100 annually.
- Pharmaceutical/mfr/dist/retailer – $97,100 annually.
- College/university/academic medical center – $82,000 annually.
- Food mfr/dist/retailer – $80,000 annually.
- Office – $78,000 annually.
What is the highest paying nutrition job?
High Paying Nutrition Jobs
- Chief Clinical Dietitian. Salary range: $61,500-$110,500 per year.
- Registered Dietician. Salary range: $58,500-$88,000 per year.
- Nutrition Partner. Salary range: $35,000-$85,000 per year.
- Research Dietitian.
- Metabolic Specialist.
- Public Health Nutritionist.
- Renal Dietitian.
- Clinical Dietitian.