Can you make money out of a blog?
The potential for blogging is virtually unlimited. Well-established bloggers like Ryan Robinson—who runs a blog about blogging—can make upward of $30,000 per month. Adam Enfroy, who started blogging about the business of blogging in 2019 as a side hustle, generated $1.5 million from his blog just two years later.
How do I start a blog and make money?
- Setup your own self-hosted blog.
- Start publishing great content.
- Build organic traffic to your website.
- Build a community around your brand.
- Start making money by selling ads.
- Make money by selling your own products or services.
- Make money through affiliate marketing.
How many views does blogger need to get paid?
So if you want to make $50k USD per year from your blog, then you roughly need 500,000 page views per month. This is all without selling ebooks, using affiliate marketing or selling your time or expertise, they all increase revenue further.