How do I make my GoFundMe successful?
Update your fundraiser regularly
The more often you update your supporters, the greater your chances for fundraising success. Post text, photo, or video updates at least once a week. Share good news, challenges, and setbacks. Bring your supporters along on your journey.
How do you get the money from GoFundMe?
- Decide whose bank the money will go to. If the funds are going to:
- Add personal and bank information.
- GoFundMe verifies your information.
- Share supporting documents (if necessary)
- Receive money to your bank account.
What percentage does GoFundMe take from you?
How do the fees work? A transaction fee of 2.9% + $0.30 is automatically deducted from each donation, so you never have to worry about paying a bill.