- Complete Story Missions and Side Quests. Image: Rockstar Games.
- Rob Bandit Camps. Image: Rockstar Games.
- Rob Banks and Trains. Image: Rockstar Games.
- Track Down Hidden Businesses. Image: Rockstar Games.
- Sell to Fences.
- Wrangle and Sell Horses.
- Take on Bounty Hunting.
What gets you the most money in Red Dead Redemption 2?
The best way to get rich quick in Red Dead Redemption 2 is to go huntin’ for gold; or, more specifically, to find things called Gold Bars. Gold Bars can be found all over the world of Red Dead Redemption 2, but their high value (around $500!) means none of them are going to be totally easy to acquire.
How do you rob a bank in RDR2?
Banks are found in most major settlements on the map and they make for one of the most lucrative targets for a robbery that players can find. To rob a bank, players will need to threaten the teller and get them to open the bank vault.
How do I make quick cash?
- Pick up freelance work online.
- Test websites and apps.
- Pick up tasks on Amazon’s Mechanical Turk.
- Take surveys for money.
- 5. Make money from your blog as an affiliate.
- Sell your wares on Etsy.
- Get advertising revenue from your blog or YouTube channel.
- Become an Instagram influencer.