- Steel Fire Pit. Another welding hobby project you can do is a steel fire pit for outdoor living spaces.
- Welded Steel Coffee Table.
- Welded Sculpture or Metal Art.
- Portable Camping Stove.
- Welded Tailgate BBQ grill.
What can I weld for money?
- Horseshoe Puzzle Welding Project.
- Rustic Planter Vase.
- Welded Portraits Project.
- Wine Bottle Holder.
- Corner Desk. Intermediate Welding Projects.
- Glowing Flower Project Idea.
- Firewood Storage Dolly.
- Simple Set of Stairs.
How much should I charge for welding?
For new welders, $15–$20 per hour is the average. Lower pricing is great if you’re just beginning and need experience. Once you have a few years of experience, you can begin charging between $20-$30 per hour. As you advance in years of experience, the rate rises.
How can welders make money on the side?
Start your side hustle on firm legal ground
- Make and sell art or furniture.
- Repair work.
- Fabricate new trailers.
- Find overflow work.
- Take on jobbing work.
- Set up maintenance contracts.