Grow a few extra seedlings to sell in early spring. The best plants to grow and sell include tomatoes, peppers, herbs, and broccoli. Don’t limit yourself just to transplants for the vegetable garden, though. You can also pot up and sell shrubs, lilies, and house plants.
What is the most profitable plant to grow?
Top 13 Most Profitable Crops To Grow
- Goji Berries.
- Bonsai Plants.
How can I make money from my backyard?
- Build a tiny rental house.
- Turn your property into a private campground.
- Sell your surplus backyard produce.
- Sell your trees.
- Raise bees or rent your yard to a beekeeper.
- Keep city chickens.
- Grow vegetable seedlings.
- Sell your garden space or expertise.
What can you grow to make a lot of money?
- Bamboo. Landscapers and homeowners are paying as much as $150 each for potted bamboo plants, and many growers are finding it hard to keep up with the demand.
- Ground Covers.
- Landscaping Trees and Shrubs.
- Ornamental Grasses.