- A Healthy Wage: Get Paid to Lose Weight.
- Evidation: Earn Points by Sweating.
- Sweatcoin: A Fitness App Tied to a Hopeful Cryptocurrency.
- StepBet: Turn Your Own Money into Extra Money.
- WayBetter: Get Paid to Get Better – Physically or Mentally.
- Fitforbucks: Small Prizes for Lots of Steps.
Can you get paid to lift weights?
But can powerlifters make money in the sport? Yes, powerlifters can make money in powerlifting through prize money in competitions, national federation incentives, corporate sponsorships, selling coaching services, and monetizing from social media platforms and other means on the internet.
Do physically fit people make more money?
On average, the research shows, those who say they exercise regularly tend to make about $25,000 more per year than those who say they never exercise.
How can I exercise when I have no money?
- Walk the dog.
- Walk with your kids, family, or friends.
- Do a mall walk in bad weather.
- Walk to work, or get off the bus or subway early and walk part of the way.
- Take a walk at lunch or on your work break.
- Walk to errands and appointments.
- Join a walking club.