- Become a mover.
- Run errands and perform tasks.
- Try pet sitting or dog walking.
- Try house-sitting for a local family.
- Become a babysitter or nanny.
- Become a brand ambassador.
- Sell gently used clothes you don’t wear anymore.
- Recycle cans and bottles.
How can a student make a lot of money fast?
- Sell your books, CDs, games & videos.
- Become an Extra.
- Sell Your Notes.
- Comping (competitions)
- Mystery Shopping.
- Review Music for Money.
How can I make 100 dollars a day?
- Take part in research (up to $150/hour)
- Get paid to take surveys.
- Get paid to watch videos online.
- Answer questions for money.
- Download this app and make money by going online.
- Get paid to play games online.
- 7. Make an extra $100 pet sitting.
- Become a shopper.
How can a student make money on the side?
Drive for Uber or Lyft
If you love to be behind the wheel, ride-hailing apps such as Uber and Lyft are a great way to make cash in your spare time. You can set your own hours and pick the areas in which you drive, so it’s one of the most flexible options available to college students.