How do you make money with Decentralised finance?
- Staking. “Staking” is the most ancient and fundamental method of earning cryptocurrency.
- Produce your own tokens.
- Yield Farming.
- Smart contract development.
- Last Word.
How do I invest in DeFi?
- Create a wallet. To make the most of DeFi — including staking and lending — you will need a non-custodial wallet like Zerion Wallet.
- Choose your blockchain network.
- Fund your wallet.
- Acquire your DeFi coins.
- Stake, lend, use DeFi protocols.
- Choose a Liquidity Pool.
How do I start trading in DeFi?
To start using a wallet compatible with DeFi protocols, all you need to do is head over to the website of these protocols and connect your wallet to them. This is either done via a pop-up window or through a button that says “connect” on one of the upper corners of the website.