- Do chores and odd jobs around the house or neighborhood. Kids who are old enough to help out with household responsibilities and yardwork can cash in on their chores.
- Sell your stuff in person or online.
- Sell lemonade.
- Teach others a skill.
What can a kid do to make money?
- Online Surveys and Survey Sites.
- Play Video Games for Gift Cards.
- Collect and Resell Golf Balls.
- Recycle Aluminum Cans for Cash.
- Recycle Plastic and Glass Bottles For Money.
- Help Your Parents with a Garage Sale.
- Run a Lemonade Stand In Your Neighborhood.
- Walk the Neighbors’ Dogs.
How can a kid make 100 bucks?
Ask your parents if they’d be willing to pay you for doing more difficult chores around the house, like mowing the lawn, cleaning the bathroom, and doing laundry. Create a list of chores you could do for the week and put a price next to each one. Make sure you do enough to reach $100!
How can I make 400 dollars fast?
- Work as a freelance writer.
- Open an eCommerce store.
- Deliver people’s groceries with Instacart.
- Create an online course.
- Complete surveys.
- Sell stock photos.
- Refinance your student loans.
- Work as a transcriptionist.