One of the most common and simple ways to earn money using your drone is to sell aerial pictures and videos. You can capture beautiful landscapes and naturally beautiful places and sell them online through e-commerce marketplaces like Etsy and eBay or build your own website.
How can I start my own drone business?
- Get Certified and Register with the IACRA.
- Check Federal and State Regulations.
- Decide on a Drone Business Type and Structure.
- Purchase and Register Your Drones and Equipment.
- Obtain Liability and Drone Insurance.
- Equip Yourself and Staff With Advanced UAV Training.
- Create a Pricing Structure.
What drone jobs pay the most?
For example, drone pilots who work in mapping and surveying top the charts as the highest earners in comparison to those in film and video, which place last. And when it comes to location, drone pilots working in the West earn the most money in contrast to the South, which pays the least.
Is it worth getting a drone license?
Aside from being required, it gets you up to speed on all the safety requirements of being a drone pilot, and offers you a few advantages in terms of where and how you are able to fly. Having a license allows you to legally profit from flying a drone.