- Financial market research of the specific area.
- User journey map development.
- Money transfer portal development.
- CRM system and user management modules development.
- Reports and accounting maintenance.
- User-friendly UI/UX.
- Security/privacy compliance.
How much does it cost to create a money transfer app?
What is the typical cost to build a money transfer app for the banking sector? A money transfer app for the banking sector usually costs $35,000 to build. However, the total cost can be as low as $25,000 or as high as $45,000.
How do I start a P2P app?
- Choose P2P app type. There are several types of peer-to-peer payment apps.
- Draw up a list of features for your P2P app.
- Choose the right technology.
- Provide sufficient security of your app.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Create effective design.
- Find a software development team.
- Test your app.
How can I create a money transfer website?
- Bill payments: This is what users usually come for.
- E-wallets: Do you remember the PIN for your card?
- Templates: These allow users to simplify recurring transactions.
- Sign up and login: These are basic features for any website.